Welcome to Life, Family, and Religion

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will ponder issues and disscuss events related to living life as a Christian with a family. This is a broad topic, of course, so just about anything is fair game. Check back or suggest topics for discussion.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Old Memories and Old Newspapers

Christmas was great. The kids are still visiting grandparents, which is even better. I was searching the Internet and ran across this old newspaper article.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=wNgTAAAAIBAJ&sjid=pgYEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4777%2C8652801

It was neat to have an exchange student in our home during my senior year. Biljana Yonic was a cool "sister for a year."

This is a great time of year to remember years past and to freshen up the old memories that have faded. As we prepare for a New Year I pray that God will continue to bless and prosper us and that we will live lives that honor God and our families.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Biljana! I have such fond memories of her. And I totally forgot that it was your family who hosted her. Are you still in touch?

    ReplyDelete