Welcome to Life, Family, and Religion

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will ponder issues and disscuss events related to living life as a Christian with a family. This is a broad topic, of course, so just about anything is fair game. Check back or suggest topics for discussion.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Class on April 26

Everyone should have received an email explaining how to get to your grades. If you notice a problem send me an email and I will check into it. I have a number of assignments that I have as "late" and some of the last assignments are not graded, I will get to it soon. I will not take class time to check and see when I received your assignment or if I received it. If you are missing an assignment that you believe you turned in on time send me an email describing what you believe to be the case and attach a copy of the files you sent earlier (PDF or Open Office format only).
If you have not received an email from me with instructions to getting your grade it is because I don't have any of your work, or if I have received some of your work, I received it "late" and have not graded it. If this is you and I don't already know about your situation you should email me immediately.

For class on April 26
Love of Wisdom chapter five questions will be reviewed
No Quiz

The assignments on the syllabus for  4/26 will be moved to 5/3. The assignments for 5/3 will be extra credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment