Welcome to Life, Family, and Religion

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will ponder issues and disscuss events related to living life as a Christian with a family. This is a broad topic, of course, so just about anything is fair game. Check back or suggest topics for discussion.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Resources for Worldview

I am posting some resources for my classes. Anyone is welcome to read them.

Chapter Questions for Philosopy of Religion 2nd ed these are the questions for the Evans and Manis textbook, the questions for the Cowan and Spiegel book are in the chapters.

Worldview Reading Assigment

N. T. Wright on the Christian worldview-story

N. T. Wright Video

Open Office Software
I will accept assigments only in open office format or in PDF. Get open office free at this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment